As of 1 July, community sports have been given the go-ahead to resume full-contact training. We want to remind everyone to bring your headgear and mouth guards to training. And remember the COVID-19 rules we must all stick to in order to stay in the game:
- Anyone with flu-like symptoms should not attend
- Only essential spectators are permitted. One parent/guardian per child
- Where possible, spectators should maintain a distance of 1.5m
- Practice good hygiene, including washing hands before and after training
- Players should arrive dressed for training and leave straight after
- No sharing equipment or drink bottles
Thanks everyone – train hard!